EFFECTS OF UNTREATED WATER IN AGRICULTURE
Water is the most important element used in Agriculture, Farm Houses, Nurseries and Green House Plantations. Untreated water majorly contains calcium salts. When it is sprayed on crops it forms scales on roots and leaves after water is evaporated, slowing down photosynthesis and blocking any nutrient intake. Calcium Carbonate present in untreated water can collect inside of pumps, lines, emitters and sprinkler head causing blockage and premature failure. Untreated water (or hard water) requires larger amounts of chemicals and fertilizers.
HOW NCIWC IS APPLICABLE HERE?
The NCIWC breaks down salts & minerals present in water into smaller particles making them more bio-available to the plant cells.
Once the salts & minerals are broken, it ensures maximum hydration of healthy water with greater uptake of minerals by the crops. Surprisingly it resulted in greater yields, larger and better end product, earlier maturation, longer shelf life, and healthier plants. It allows a reduction of amount of water needed, as well as reduced fertilizer and pesticides.
Quick desalination of soil by treated water (by NCWIC) helps water to sink deep into the soil. It helps in growth of healthier plants, greater yields and better final products.
MAIN ADVANTAGE IN AGRICULTURE
- Water flow through irrigation lines is increased
- Increases water absorption and retention in soil
- Increases bioavailability of water and nutrients to plants
- Increases seed germination &improves crop uniformity
- Increases oxygen concentration
- Improves soil conditions, Improves plant vigor and quality
- Prevents hard water scale formation and corrosion
- Reduces friction in pumps and energy use
- Reduces water usage by 10%-30% & removes salinity in soil
- Increases yield by 50%
WE AT DIVYASHAKTHI SOFTTECH
Nano Catalytical Instant Water Converter (NCIWC) is an environmental friendly water treatment solution that gives healthy plants, better crop yield and most important it lowers the total water requirement as well. Divyashakthy Softtech holds the patent for this technology and is ready to help our farmer friends.