EFFECTS OF UNTREATED WATER IN CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL
Water is an integral part of construction, but most of them don’t give importance to the quality of water bring used. Brick making, mortar mixing, RCC, motors, pipelines, taps are all based on the type of water used. If water quality is compromised, then your efforts and time in construction goes in vain. Water is important in each and every step of construction, if the salt level, ph level, temperature or solid particles are excess then required, it invites new problems, if not immediately definitely in future.
HOW NCIWC IS APPLICABLE HERE?
The NCIWC cleans water from alkalis and salts. This treated water is good to achieve binding in concrete and does not create any rust in steel for RCC.
The water treated with NCIWC will be clean and free water from unwanted quantities of alkalis, acid, salt, sugar, organic materials, vegetable growth and other substances that may be deleterious to bricks, stone, concrete or steel. The treated water from this technology when used in construction materials has exponentially increased the strength of construction materials and is friendly for other equipment like motors, mixers, pipelines etc. Presence of salts in water decreases the binding capacity of concrete. Additionally, untreated water is the main cause of rust on steel used for RCC.
MAIN ADVANTAGES IN CONSTRUCTION
- Reduced risk of compromising the strength of the structure because of water.
- Improved mixture of cement concrete for workability
- Compression strength improves by more than 15 %.
- Increase in workability, density and strength without increasing the quantity of cement.
- No air cracks in the structures.
- Solid & strong bricks.
- Strong concrete mixtures with quality water
- Strong and long lasting RCC slabs with best water curing practice.
- No scale formations & no internal seepages.
- No more scaling in the pipe lines & motors.
- No more White spotting of salts & scales on the taps, wash basins, bath tubs and other costly fittings.
- No more algae formations thus clean tanks & sumps.
WE AT DIVYASHAKTHY SOFTTECH
Nano Catalytical Instant Water Converter (NCIWC) is an environmental friendly water treatment solution that increases the life of construction material and equipment that helps in strengthening a newly constructed building and increases the life of structure. Divyashakthy Softtech holds the patent for this technology and is ready to help our industry owners.