EFFECTS OF UNTREATED WATER ON INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS
Industrial systems like boilers, heat exchangers, cooling towers, chilling plants, condenser systems, compressors, water storage tanks, RO Filters and fire safety systems majorly involves usage of water all the time. When untreated water is sent in hot environment, it forms scales of calcium salts inside these industrial systems. This lowers the operating potential of the systems. Resulting in usage of heavy machinery and harmful chemicals to remove the formed scales and shutting down whole machinery for a day or two.
HOW NCIWC IS APPLICABLE HERE ?
The NCIWC breaks down salts & minerals present in water. This softens the water before being fed into industrial systems and prevents any scale formation.
The treated water through NCIWC has its minerals and salts broken into smaller particles, thus the nature of the water has changed completely. This soften water doesn’t form scaling inside the equipment (or very minimal if at all). The technology has drastically reduced downtime for heavy maintenance on already built up scale. It has also eliminated the use of power and chemicals making them entirely eco-friendly. When you combine all of these assets NCIWC is unmatched by other solutions that take a lot of money, time, and energy to maintain.
MAIN ADVANTAGE IN INDUSTRIES
- NCIWC treated water is no more a hard water and thus does not form scaling
- Scale free water storing pipes & scale free nozzles in automatic fire sprinkler systems & fire safety.
- No more heavy machinery needed to get rid of built up hard water scale
- Reduction in chemicals used to remove scaling, making it eco-friendly process
- Reduction in downtime resulting in decreased maintenance costs and production losses
Increase in the life time of industrial systems, making them efficient and run at a higher level for a longer period of time
- No long term shutting down required for equipment maintenance
WE AT DIVYASHAKTHY SOFTTECH
Nano Catalytical Instant Water Converter (NCIWC) is an environmental friendly water treatment solution that increases the life of industrial equipment and reduces time for maintenance as well. Divyashakthy Softtech holds the patent for this technology and is ready to help our industry owners.