- April 8, 2015
- Posted by: arun
- Boilers and Heat Exchangers
- Cooling towers.
- Chilling plants & Condenser systems
- Water Storage Tanks in Industries
- Fire Safety
- Steam boilers, heat exchangers, and cooling towers can all collect Calcium Carbonate scale, and foul their operating potential.
- Allowing untreated water into hot water systems will result in scale build up. Many companies choose to try and solve that by adding chemicals dosing, this is a momentary partial solution and takes constant laborious efforts.
- Even after adding chemicals most systems have to be shut down entirely for manual scale removal using heavy machinery that can actually do harm to the systems.
- The chemicals added to try and fight the already built up scale can be harmful to the environment, which the government is cracking down on.
- When you shut down you are losing production hours, and spending a lot of money during a non working period.
- Between these lost hours, and the constant purchasing of harmful chemicals you gain terrible inefficiencies.
- Scaling of pipes holding water for fire safety & blockages in automatic Fire sprinkler systems.
BENIFITS OF USING A NCIWC
- Our equipments have proven over time to drastically reduce downtime.
- No more heavy machinery needed to get rid of built up hard water scale.
- Reduction and usually elimination of chemicals used to fight the already built up scale.
- Minimal energy needed with the NCIWC products.
- No more harm done to the environment with chemicals.
- Using zero energy, and eliminating chemicals makes the NCIWC hard